The future Mr. and Mrs. Grady Ming...This is Caroline and we have an arranged marriage already set up with her parents...We would love it if Grady and Caroline one day would get married. We love her parents and couldn't ask for better in-laws if it was too happen...we will have to wait and see. It it does this will definitely be at there wedding!
We went to the beach for the Kenny Chesney Concert with Kelli and Ben and had a great time! We also did a little fishing too...
We had a great Mother's Day this year. Chase's family came over for brunch and it was yummy! We had Mimosa's, crab cake's, fruit, grits, etc....
Papa (Rusty) came too and we got a picture with all his grand kids (not sure why we didn't get one with MiMi since it was Mother's Day) ?!
I decided to get Grady a big boy bed in June for many reasons....Chase's sister Dallas is having a baby in July and she needed a crib, Grady is heavy and very long, and he is a great sleeper...or was...We got bunk beds and I love them! HE did great the first night, didn't get up at all once we put him to bed but the next nights, or mornings, were rough! He goes to bed with no problem but if he wakes up, whether it is 3 or 6, he thinks it is time to get out of bed. I woke up one morning to him turning the light on and off in our room, another to him staring me in the face saying Papy (pacifier)...so it has been kind of tiring and I have regretted the big boy bed decision several times! Here he is in his bed the first night...since then I have done away with the bed rail...
Grady had his 2nd bday party at the end of June...I cannot believe my baby is 2! ;( He is so much fun and such a handful right now! He says all kinds of words and phrases! He had the Big Green Bus come to the house for his party and had lots of fun with all his friends...
Kisses from Grady until our next update....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment